Many in stock
LED Recessed Light
Designed by BEGA:
The Limburg L2091 IC-Rated LED Recessed Light is a small aperture recessed ceiling light designed for the illumination of public or private rooms, stairways, and hallways with a high level of visual comfort. Designed with a very small aperture, the Limburg L2091 IC-Rated LED Recessed Light is ideal for new construction for use with the IC-rated recessed housing (included). The highest quality of materials are used to create simple, minimalist and elegant designs. The Limburg L2091 IC-Rated LED Recessed Light is available in finished aluminum, stainless steel, polished stainless steel, or brass finishes with a partially frosted crystal glass diffuser with screw neck.
- Optical housing adjustable form 0-35° vertically.
- 4.2W LED luminaire, 6.5 total system watts, -30°C start temperature.
- LED color temperature is 3000K with a >80 CRI. Special order available for 2700K (>80 CRI).
- Ceiling mounted 120V-277V electronic LED driver, 0-10V dimming.
- The luminaires can be connected to the remote power supply unit via a simple plug connection for easy and economical installation.
- No junction box required. Fixture ships with IC Rated recessed housing.
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards, suitable for damp locations. Interior use only.
- Dimensions: Trim: 4.125"D, Lens Height: 0.625", Ceiling Cutout: 3.75", Housing: 13.625"W X 4.75"H
- Material(s): Aluminum, glass
- Lamp Type: LED
- Bulbs: 1 X 4.2W 120-277V LED module; 3000K, >80 CRI, 269 lumens (included)
- Listing: CSA, CSA-US, IC-RATED, DAMP-LOCATION
- Model(s): L2091.1-B19520 L2091.2-B19520 L2091.3-B19520 L2091.4-B19520 L2091.1 L2091.2 L2091.3 L2091.4
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.